Monday, February 22, 2010

Getting Started On Eating Green

For some of us who live for reasonable comfort, it can be quite difficult to go green in the food department. But if you pay attention to what you are currently eating, especially on a daily basis, you just may be eating green and not even know it. And if you look at some of these green foods/recipes out there, they can be very expensive and some of the ingredients are almost impossible to locate. So, to help you get started on thinking about your daily diet and picking out some of the green foods you frequent, I have listed some of mine here:
 Organic juices (any kind)
 Raw nuts
 Raw cocoa (I include this in my daily Body meal replacement)
 Raw veggies
Water
 Raw salads
 Salt and pepper (keep it simple when cooking…stay away from seasoned salts)
 Herbs (fresh basil and cilantro are my favorites!)
 Olive oil
 Raw fruits (any kind)
 Raw nut/seed butters (almond butter is my favorite!)
I hope this gives you an idea of what could be right under your tongue during your next meal or snack. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment